Dungeon Of Cataclysm V3 Dungeon Of Cataclysm V3

Couldn't find nurse and there's no way to talk to the knight girl after battle. Am I missing something, or is that all there is so far?

DragonGladiator responds:

yeah, there's nothing else for now, sorry!

Pussymon: Episode 21 Pussymon: Episode 21

Big improvement compared to the last one. Kinda disappointed nothing happend with the blacksmith girl.

SP3KTR3-X responds:

Thanks, man. Glad you like it. Our hero surely gonna find a way to get closer to her in future. Keep an eye on next updates.

DESKTOP DESKTOP

Not bad for a start. a few suggestions.
1. sound and music
2. Have her idle animation change with each streak
3. cum option for each of the gallery animations

zum Damenhaus zum Damenhaus

Not bad for a first start. Only problems are that I don't know what goes in the kennel or how to get it. Also some girls I click on don't give an option to assign. I'd also like to see some of these -
1. Female clients and male slaves
2. Futa clients and slaves
3.gangbang

randomCrow responds:

Thanks for the review.
Buy a kennel ---> catch a wolf in the forest ---> get a private show room or the animal show --->have fun
Some girls don't give you the option to assign? Thats odd...

1.This would make the amount of animations I have to do insanely high. But let me tell you, that lesbian action in general will be a thing.
2. Futa clients were planned in past days, BUT It results more and more in not beeing implemented. The reason is like at 1.
3. I am sure I can throw in a few gangbang scenes sooner or later. But I will hold them limited, because they will take a long time to draw and animate

Destroy Pokemon! Destroy Pokemon!

I'm only giving this 5 stars because literally anything is better than Pokemon fucking go!

Rogue Courier (alpha test) Rogue Courier (alpha test)

This is a great game and has great potential to become better. My only complaint is the shooter section was near impossible. Enemies are too strong and to many. The shield is pointless and loses health to fast. Here are some tips I suggest

1) Have the shield stay up until it takes a certain amount of damage. Then have a cool down timer until you are able to use it again.
2) Slow down enemy fire just a little and add a fixed number of lives so the player can continue to play until they run out and get gameover.
3) This is really minor but from the dialogue I can guess English isn't your first language so maybe have someone proof read the text for you before adding it to the game.

pinoytoons responds:

thanks . nice suggestion . i'll see what i can do

Uddertale - DoxyGames Uddertale - DoxyGames

any way to get good ending or all 8 scenes?

Pussymon: Episode 13 Pussymon: Episode 13

Not bad. Like everyone says, it's a little repetitive. Maybe have their expressions change depending on what's being said. Also have the music change to match each area and events.

SP3KTR3-X responds:

The game is still in development, I'm still gonna add and enhance many things till the final version.

Robin Raid 2: Magic world Robin Raid 2: Magic world

It was good. My only problem is in the scene with the man in stockades, you can't see what is being done to him. Also when she fights the purple armed girl, she suddenly has a dick, which like the story, is never explained.

Pussymon: Episode 10 Pussymon: Episode 10

Not bad. The music was great. I have a few suggestions.
1. Have the pussymon change facial expressions on orgasm.
2. The music in the intro and final battle didn't really fit the mood.
3. Different faces and poses for cut-scenes. Mabye have characters face opposite of each other with the one talking appear brighter and those who aren't talking shader.

Other than that and the lack of a combat system this was a pretty good game.

SP3KTR3-X responds:

Thanks, I still will add and enhance many things. Keep an eye on next updates.